Available Positions to Join as of March 2018
Freelance Photographer / Videographer Assistants
Our Company is seeking for reliable, friendly, creative, experienced photographers to join our team.
Offering Casual on-call work with 3 Photographer and 3 Videographer spots available.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have knowledge of PhotoShop, Lightroom and computer skills
- Be reliable, responsible and punctual
- Be well mannered and well presented
- Be flexible and committed. Weekends and occasional evening work will be required.
- Be fast and efficient and have fantastic attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Be customer-focused and enjoy providing superior service and building relationships with your Clients.
- Have a strong work ethic and don't hesitate in using your initiative.
- Have a current Working with Children Check (or be able to obtain one when required)
You must have:
- An ABN
- A fully insured digital SLR kit with lenses
- A tripod & filters
- Current drivers licence
Please send us your applications with a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based in Cranbourne.
- Disc Jockey since 2006.
- Music Styles: Varies... (80's, 90's, RnB, Alternative and etc.).
- Preferred DJ equipment: Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus and Pioneer CDJM-2000.
- Photographer since 2007.
- Photography Styles: Portraits, Candid and Night.
- Photography Gear: Cannon 5D MKIV
Dylan FernandoOperations Manager / DJ / Photographer
- Based in Cranbourne.
I have always had a massive passion for photography and throughout my career, I have had the privilege of experiencing a wide variety of photography ventures. I started by photographing motor cross events and doing photoshoots for beauty companies, mainly for advertising purposes.
I have recently ventured into Wedding photography as well as event photography in the last 12 months.
Photography Gear: Cannon 5D MKIII
An expert DJ, Percussionist, Drummer, over 8 years of professional DJ experience with a good knowledge of music.
A very friendly and flexible when it comes to client care and customer service.
A key influencer in professional entertainment, and is constantly making the best moves to make Dash Events one of the best entertainment provider in Melbourne.
Music Styles : Chill Out / Dubstep / Electro House / R&B / HipHop / House / Reggae / Techno (70s,80s,90s,00s)
Preferred set-up/equipment you use: Pioneer CDJs & JBL Speakers
Shashindra DeMel (DJ-JEY)DJ